Crouching Kitten Crouching Kitten

The Kitty won...

At first I was like "I'm gonna give this flash a 4/5 cuz the cat lost", but it all changed when he won.

ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2

Super Funny

It just gets better and better each time. Especially the ending...lol Can't wait for part 3

Vete a la Versh 2 Vete a la Versh 2

Mucho mas gracioso que el primero.

En este si que me rei por un monton. LOL PERRA!!!!!! XD

Darkar responds:

Ese era el objetivo! :)

Vete a la Versh 1 Vete a la Versh 1

Brutal!

La primera vez que veo un flash aqui en newgrounds en espaƱol. Muy bien hecho. Y super gracioso.

Darkar responds:

Muchas gracias! :)

Sonic Shorts: Volume 5 Sonic Shorts: Volume 5

The last and THE BEST!

When the loading screen popped out till the freaky penguin ending, it was far more a masterpiece of loling than all the other ones. BTW Awesome menu music, and thank you for the great slice of nostalgia and love for our great blue blur.

Such is Life... Such is Life...

Humoristic, but not funny.

But...just because it ain't funny, does not give me the right to give you a 0/10 or a 0/5. The originality of this flash is out of this world and so is the title. You deserve the 10/10 and the 5/5 for such a good work of art.

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Left 4 Dead rocks!!!

And so does this flash!!! Excellent random scenes that has a lot to do while playing multiplayer on such a great game.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

O_O

Why hasn't this flash received a Review Crew Pick?

Megaman vs Airman Megaman vs Airman

Awesome!!!

And yet...I don't understand why you gave this flash a Mature rating. It was pretty much suitable for everyone or teens. But anyway...AWESOME flash.

Weather Man Weather Man

Nice...

The flash was a bit nice...but I personally didn't laugh in any moment...and the voice acting in it was pretty off. But it's a good flash in the end.